httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Two questions about Directory directive in Apache2 for Windows
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 07:23:10 GMT

So you'd prefer us to read it for you?

> But I
> will only have time
> to read the manual after 1st oct.

Well, I'll only have time to read your mail after then too, so that's alright!

Seriously: reading documentation is an essential part of a software project - don't take on
a task if you don't have time to do it properly. It is unreasonable to expect to be able to
configure new software without having time to learn how it works.

When you do manage to find the time, you might like to start here: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/sections.html

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Cheers,