httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] multiple virtual machines
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 06:57:25 GMT

The request is routed to the appropriate VirtualHost (not "virtual
machine" - that's a different thing entirely :-) based on the IP, port
and ServerName. Once in, it is then rewritten if it matches the rule and
and RewriteConds. The result can be proxied ([P] flag), redirected ([R]
flag) or just rewritten (no flag).

Do you have a specific problem?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle