httpd-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Rutkowski <rutsk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] PHP set up?!?!
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:57:59 GMT
Oh, sorry about that, I read it as "doesn't state anything about the
error logs".

Try bumping up your log level to "info" by putting "LogLevel info"
into httpd.conf. Fatal errors really should be reported at even lower
levels, so it's doubtful that increasing the log level will actually
yield useful new information, but it's worth a shot.

-Patrick