httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jones Scott - sjones" <Scott.Jo...@acxiom.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache openLDAP crypt password problem
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 20:05:39 GMT
I have been testing hooking Apache up to openLDAP.  No problems.  Then I
tried to connect to our corporate open LDAP.  The passwords are stored
with crypt method.

Is there some switch or setting for apache's ldap module to do the crypt
and get it to work.

Thanks

privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.