httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sage <pub...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Fwd: Can install Apache
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 17:13:58 GMT
Hi

I am trying to install apache using NetServer.exe.
When I test my computer (run NetServer-> click on Manage Servers-> click on
Test computer ) I get  the message:

**WARNING : Port 80 - The "HTTP (Apache)" port is in use.
**WARNING : Port 443 - The "HTTPS-SSL (Apache)" port is in use.

The I use CurrPorts
(http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/cports.html)to<http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/cports.html%29to>see
who is using por t80 and 443 and
ietinfo.exe is using it.

This is a windows programs that needs to run. So I am stuck because I cannot
change that.
Of course I should change apache to run from another port but I don't know
how to do this.
On the apache web server says click on the conigure button but its grey out.

Only the install button is active, but when I click on it, it does not
install because the port are used....

I appreciate your help

Thanks

Sage