httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Karl Orbell" <karlorb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SCRIPT_URL not being set.
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:01:35 GMT
No, definitely SCRIPT_URL, though none of the 4 environment variables
are being set, hence the problem.
mod_rewrite usually sets 4 env variables:
SCRIPT_NAME
SCRIPT_FILENAME
SCRIPT_URL
SCRIPT_URI
See (http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_rewrite.html#EnvVar)
I just can't work out why they're not being set on this setup.

Karl.
---
On 24/09/06, Steve Swift <steve.j.swift@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've never come across SCRIPT_URL - were you thinking of SCRIPT_NAME ?
>

> On 24/09/06, Karl Orbell <karlorbell@gmail.com > wrote:
> >
> > Hello, a server I'm working with is running:
> >
> > Apache/2.0.55
> > PHP/5.1.2
> >
> > With a lot of RewriteRules working fine.
> >
> > However, sometimes I need to know what the request was before processing, so I always
use SCRIPT_URL - but for some reason it doesn't appear to be set.  I know the Rewrites are
working, but none of the environment variables set by mod_rewrite, accessed via $_SERVER or
directly by getenv are there.