httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Holyoak, Andy" <Andy.Holy...@rs-components.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Disabling byte serving.
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 07:53:36 GMT
Hi,

We are in the process of migrating from the SunOne web Server to the
Apache Web Server.

In the SunOne environment we have managed to disable byte-serving by
adding the following configuration line into the obj.conf file.

<Object name="default">
Output type="application/pdf" fn="set-variable"
set-srvhdrs="Accept-ranges: none"

Does anybody know how to achieve the same results with the Apache
server?

Thanks

Andy

The contents of this Email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. The views stated
herein do not necessarily represent the view of the company.
If you are not the intended recipient of this Email you may not
copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever. If you have received this mail in
error please Email the sender.