httpd-users mailing list archives

From Victor Star <gro...@victorstar.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Corrupted source files
Date Sun, 24 Sep 2006 02:36:01 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to Apache. I've just installed Apache 2.2.3 on FreeBSD 6.0. Configured it and got
it
running. But I'm having something that looks like quite a weird problem. I've done my research
on
Google, read FAQ and docs but couldn't find anything even closely resembling my situation.
Description of the problem: when I'm requesting documents like HTML files or images with the
browser
- it displays properly the very first time, and after this the original file on the server
is
corrupted - filled with some binary garbage. And this garbage is what's displayed on every
next
request. Actually this garbage changes from request to request. So what it looks like - that
when
Apache grabs the file to send it to the browser, it writes some garbage into it. I've never
seen
anything like that before.
Some additional info: when I request php files (served by php_mod) - everything is fine, nothing
gets corrupted.

I would greatly appreciate any hints on where to look for a fix.

Thanks!

--
Best regards,
 Victor