httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saline Erik <esal...@pen-tec.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Next part of my HTPD.conf file.
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 19:59:01 GMT

On Sep 6, 2006, at 12:19 PM, Leon Sargent wrote:

> On Sep 6, 2006, at 3:10 PM, Joshua Slive wrote:
>
>>  The mailing list works
>> better for people who know enough about apache to formulate
>> more-complete questions.]
>
> Never have I been spoken to on any email list in the manner you
> have just spoken to me.
>
> I will take my second grade english and go some where else.
>
> Thank you  for your fucking time..  next time impale your self on a
> dirty aids needle.
>
> And as always have a nice fucking day.
>
> I just said what you could not.
>
> Fuck you.
>
> Leon Sargent
> '

You seem to be missing the point and way out of line.  In my opinion,
nobody on this list wants to answer your step by step questions on
setting up your web server.  He was the one nice enough on this list
to tell you a better place to get help.  It is not your 2nd grade
english, it is your 2nd grade problem solving skills.

Erik