httpd-users mailing list archives

From Stan Kaushanskiy <s...@pc-doctor.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.3 CGI OS 5 Issue under load
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:25:40 GMT
Boyle Owen wrote:
> [...]

I never have more than 150 concurrent connections.  I have plenty of RAM
free.
What resources might I be running out of?  Is there any way to find out
which resources are the problem?

thanks,

stan

> Rgds,
> Owen Boyle
>

>> I have not noticed the lifetime of the cgi processes affecting this
>> behavior.
>>
>> When these errors happen the clients get 500 errors.
>>
>> Prior to 2.2.3 I ran Apache 2.0.52 and the same issues happened.
>>
>> My Setup:
>> P4 3Ghz HT
>> 1 GB Ram
>> Windows XP Pro
>> Apache 2.2.3
>>
>> any ideas?
>>
>> thanks,
>>
>> stan

> This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary
the sender's company.

Stan Kaushanskiy
PC-Doctor, Inc.
9805 Double R Boulevard, Suite 301
Reno, NV 89521
775-336-4039 (direct)
stan@pc-doctor.com

CONFIDENTIALITY
The information contained in this message is confidential. It is intended to be read only
by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by an authorized designee. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, be aware that distribution of this message
in any form is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender and destroy any copy of this message.