httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Ascione <nick.asci...@jhu.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] proxypass ignore case issue
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:11:58 GMT
Thanks Rainer.

The mod_speling works great. However I have a new interesting problem

In my vhost I have

proxypass /somedir  /http://www.somedomain.com/somedir
proxypassreverse /somedir  /http://www.somedomain.com/somedir

The above works fine and mod_speling catches any weird way that somedir
can be written.

But...
Since I need this server to also proxy requests to / for
www.somedomain.com when I put in

proxypass /  http://www.somedomain.com
proxypassreverse /  /http://www.somedomain.com/somedir

the mod_speling no longer works. It seems to only process only if none
of the proxypass rules match
and since the rule for / matches http://www.somedomain.com/SoMeDir
mod_speling does not kick in.

Do you know of a way around this?