httpd-users mailing list archives

From Vasiliy Boulytchev <vasi...@linuxspecial.com>
Subject [users@httpd] SecurID authentication
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:28:43 GMT

Gents,
  Having a task of authenticating to our SecurID server.  After doing
some googling, I have found 2 ways people have been doing this in the
past.  First is mod_securid, which I think people have stopped using
since 2004.  Then there is the WebAgent from RSA themselves, which only
supports apache 2.0, and not 2.2.  So I downgraded to 2.0.59, downloaded
their agent.  Followed their instructions, and when I try firing up
apache, I get the following:

Syntax error on line 6 of /usr/local/apache/rsawebagent/rsawebagent.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/rsawebagent/mod_rsawa_apache.so into
server: /usr/local/apache/rsawebagent/mod_rsawa_apache.so: ELF file data
encoding not little-endian

So, is anyone else using this?  What would you recommend?

Thank you kindly,

--
Vasiliy Boulytchev
vasiliy@linuxspecial.com