httpd-users mailing list archives

From Stuart Kendrick <skend...@fhcrc.org>
Subject [users@httpd] ldap auth / empty connections
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:58:17 GMT
hi,

i have a variant on the 'upgrading from apache 2.0 to 2.2, ldap
authentication doesn't work' theme.  i can see my apache server contact
my ldap server ... but it doesn't perform a look-up, it just closes the
connection and then re-opens it ... a handful of times, before logging a
message claiming that it can't contact the LDAP server and returning a
500 error to the browser

i haven't been able to include the details of this issue in my post --
the spam filters on httpd.apache.org keep bouncing my mail ... too many
httpd.conf lines, i suspect.  so i've dumped the details into
https://vishnu.fhcrc.org/apache/ldap-auth-empty-connections.txt --
please load this URL for more info.

--sk

stuart kendrick