httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Brian P. Giroux" <...@senecal.ca>
Subject [users@httpd] Mixing Internet and Intranet sites.
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 17:51:16 GMT
I am using Apache/2.0.55 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.1.2 mod_perl/2.0.2 Perl/v5.8.7
Server at victor Port 80.

I currently have three Local Intranet sites in /var/www/

 - A "testbed" that I use to experiment with Apache and HTML
 - phpMyAdmin which is password protected
 - and a local intranet which is not password protected, but is only
accessible from within our office.

Now, I need to add an Internet site (and in a few months a second and
third one) that will be accessible to the general public.

Is it possible to have both types on a single machine, or should I add a
password to the Local Intranet to keep the info safe?

Which part of the Docs talks about this kind of thing?
--
Brian P. Giroux
Sénécal & Associé.e.s / Associates