httpd-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Rutkowski <rutsk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] PHP set up?!?!
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:48:29 GMT
Programmers who are clueless about the underlying platform which they
are developing on tend to produce very poor code. If you don't even
know where log files are located then you should drop the idea of
doing PHP/SQL programming for at least at month and instead read up
on UNIX and Apache in general, there's plenty of material out there
and it would do you a world of good.

In the simplest of situations your log files will be located in
SERVER_ROOT/logs.

-Patrick