httpd-users mailing list archives

From ABAPGUY <abap...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Internet Explorer : Adding Apache Reverse Proxy toTrusted Sites improves SSL performance
Date Sat, 30 Sep 2006 02:44:11 GMT
Hi all,
experimenting with speeding up https performance I
added our Apache Reverse Proxy to the Trusted Sites in
Internet Explorer ..and suddenly https performance
increased . I expect this was due to the browser
suddenly using Low Security settings and I guess could
experiment with the Security Settings 1 by 1 to find
out which one impacted performance positively ..but
just in case someone has done this already ...any
ideas which setting(s) in IE might be responsible ?
P.S. I already had use HTTP 1.1 clicked for both
direct and proxy connections .

Regards Daniel