httpd-users mailing list archives

From Carl Wenrich <carlwenr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] install
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 23:59:41 GMT
There were no errors on the command line. I also thought everything  went fine at first. I
ran make, and then make install. Again, no  errors. But when I tried to start the server,
I got messages saying  that (98) Address already in use, make_sock could not bind to address
 ...80, and no listening sockets available.

Sander Temme <sctemme@apache.org> wrote:
On Sep 14, 2006, at 4:32 PM, Carl Wenrich wrote:

> I'm trying to install the latest version (from source) and the
> config log tells me there are a number of fatal errors. The
> config.log.tar.gz is attached. Please advise.

configure: exit 0

Not seeing any errors. Looks like the configure process went
smoothly. What is the error output on the command line?

Thanks,

S.