httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Covener" <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Mod_rewrite rule for renamed FastCGI scripts
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:53:38 GMT
On 9/19/06, Jeremy Sellors nwt <jksellors@northwestel.net> wrote:

> I have changed a script name suffix from .cgi to
>  .fcgi to enable the script to run under FastCGI
> RewriteEngine On
> RewriteRule ^mt.fcgi(.) mt.fcgi$1 [L]
                                   ^      ^
> in the .htaccess file but this does not work.

I put carets under the two things that probably prevent your rule from
even matching, if I understand correctly.

Try setting RewriteBase in that htaccess file, and also reconsider
your RewriteRule.  I'd think it'd be more of the form

RewriteBase /mtw/
RewriteRule ^mt.cgi$ mt.fcgi [PT]

(Or look at the action parameter of the login form)

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com