httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dan Ă–stberg <...@elvberg.com>
Subject [users@httpd] More about "Setting up my own Apache Web Server"
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 20:34:42 GMT
Earlier today I wrote
"My OS is Fedora Core 5 with Apache 2.2.2 64-bit architecture. I have an
an Internet connection with a static IP address (in fact I can use up to
16 static addresses). As a first step I want to set up a public website
based on static ('dead') HTLM pages (later on dynamic pages). Anybody
know about a good HowTo or a tutorial/book applicable for my
environment?"
I've come so far that I get my own index.html on http://localhost.
However, outside my little world, i.e. all of you within the www, I'm
not seen...
How do I enable access for all of you to visit my site?
/dan