httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Chidanand Gangur" <chidanand.gan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Scoreboard file not created
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 18:17:46 GMT
I have a condition in my network where all of a sudden the server becomes
unresponsive I want to know what and where things are messing up.

I am using PHP for server side scripting where I open UNIX dgram socket to
comunicate to the back end. I have a test where 800-1000 user try to access
the server.

I see lot of  UNIX stream sockets in connected state in net stat though I am
using UNIX dgram sockets. I also see the apache has reached MaxClient limit
of 250.

When such condition arises I see whole of my system becomes slow.
I want to get a clear idea where things are messing up.