httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] redirect only if a URL does not exists
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:52:16 GMT
On 8/22/06, Lothar Krenzien <lkrenzien@web.de> wrote:

> > Start by using the RewriteLog so you can see exactly what is in the
> > variables you are using.
> >
> > Joshua.
> >

> That's what I did all the time. And because I can't find out the problem I tried to ask
here. So now I see the following in the rewrite.log :

That RewriteLog doesn't include any RewriteCond evaluations that I can
see.  So either the RewriteLogLevel is not high enough, or your config
is not what you said.  (Probably both.)

Show us exactly what your best guess (based on the documentation) for
the correct config is, and exactly what happens when you try it.

Joshua.