httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SOT: Subversion Connection to Apache Fails Mid-Stream
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 00:10:47 GMT
On 8/21/06, Rob Wilkerson <r.d.wilkerson@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just ran a tail -f on the Apache access_log while attempting the
> commit and it's definitely logging requests.  A lot of them.  And then
> it just stops.  The server reports no error (at least not in the logs
> I've checked), but the client does.  Could something else be
> terminating the connection?

Now we're getting back into the real of probable subversion problems.

There is no "connection" as such that exists through the entire
commit.  Each request/response is independent when viewed from the
webserver.  So there is probably an error occuring on one of the
requests that is causing the whole commit to fail.  Do you see errors
in any of the requests in the access log?  Is there anything in the
error log?

Joshua.