httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] grab header to redirect
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:42:03 GMT
On 8/15/06, Declerck Michael-W30479 <W30479@motorola.com> wrote:
> Can you be a bit more specific?
> The examples show how to redirect a file access to a specific URL.
> I want a specific URL to redirect to a file (a different page than the
> DirectoryIndex).
>
> Michael

NameVirtualHost *:80

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName PrimaryDNSName
DocumentRoot ...
DirectoryIndex index.pl
</VirtualHost *:80>

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName SecondaryDNSName
# It is not clear from your message what you want to do here.
# If you simply want to change SecondaryDNSName to PrimaryDNSName
# in the browser's location bar, use
Redirect / http://PrimaryDNSName/
# On the other hand, if you want to serve different content for the
# SecondaryDNSName, you can configure that content here...
DocumentRoot ...
DirectoryIndex index.html
</VirtualHost>

Joshua.