httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] problem with apache and php files
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 01:08:52 GMT
On 8/9/06, Scott Bowden <stbowden@gmail.com> wrote:

> Stranger still: if I choose to download the file, the transaction does
> not appear in any log files. It's as though it never happened.

Clear your cache and/or try a different browser.  Also make sure there
are no proxies between the client and the server.

It is extremely unlikely that a request received by the server would
not be logged, so this symptom implies that server never sees the
request (or that your logfiles are misconfigured).

Joshua.