httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Please help
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 00:48:57 GMT
On 8/7/06, alexa song <myegress@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Owen,
>
>   I have tried over and over again to get out of the newsgroup,
> sending emails to unsubscribe...
>
>   But, next day or a week after and continuously... it goes on.
>   I don't know but you seemed heavily involved with this group.
>   And seems to me it is the last card for me to try sending emails to you.

Did you read this:
which is linked from the bottom of every message and gives you
specific instructions on what to do if you have problems
unsubscribing.

Anyway, I have unsubscribed you.

As I have pointed out, it seems that hotmail is silently eating the
unsubscription confirmation request.  This is another good reason to
not use hotmail.

Joshua.