httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Finding out what apache was compiled with
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 14:23:01 GMT
On 8/7/06, patric <patric@zedcommerce.com> wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> I have decided to install mod_backhand for load balancing on a few servers, and need
to compile apache with it in.
> This is the first time I will be doing this, and have read over the documentation, and
am ready to go.
> What I would like to know is how to find out what apache was compiled with on my current
install, so that if something goes wrong I can get the system back to its current state.

> Im quite new to this, so any help or pointers would REALLY be appreciated! :-)

If you are using a recent version, look for the file config.nice in
the build/ directory.

If not, you can play with some of the httpd command line options to
get some info, but it is pretty-much impossible to find out the exact
compile options.

Joshua.