httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Vagelis Papadogiannakis" <papas.sou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] quite tricky, I need some serious help here.
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 13:36:45 GMT
Actually, my dear friend using the core file, vi, and perltook me no more
than 15 minutes to restore each and every one virtualhost (count: 123, some
of them with more than 1 subdomain)

It was quite easy.

about mod_info now, I am not really sure if it could help me out with this
one..
On every vhost.conf file, there were a lot of directives about php, python,
ruby, safe modes, auth sections, password files etc etc etc...

Many many thanks to Laurent Blume.
He is absolutelly my hero.

V.