httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Vagelis Papadogiannakis" <papas.sou...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] quite tricky, I need some serious help here.
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 13:53:00 GMT
Ok, after a long night, I finally did the stupid thing...

I accidentally destroyed all the vhost configuration files from the
vhost.ddirectory.
This directory contained separete .conf files which described every vhost of
the system

I dont have any backups (this is what I was trying to do when I accidentally
truncated them to empty files).

The apache is running now, but I cannot stop it / restart it / add or edit
the config

I allready tried at the /proc/{PID} of apache but found nothing usefull.

Any Ideas, are more than welcome, actually u will save me if you can find a
way around this. I will be your slave forever.
As you may have noticed, I am desparate.

suse 10 64 bit,
Apache 2.0.54

Vagelis Papadogiannakis