httpd-users mailing list archives

From "José Euclides Silva Junior" <euclidesjr2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Trying to hide application(Java + Apache) directory from browser address bar
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 15:46:51 GMT
Sorry, but i have already tried it. The browser returns me : Erro de HTTP
403 - proibido
Internet Explorer
You can see the directive bellow:
ps: www-pddataprev is a DNS hostname...

<VirtualHost 10.0.134.23:7778>
   ServerName www-pddataprev
   DocumentRoot
/u01/app/oracle/product/oracle10g/Apache/Apache/htdocs/deqs_web/
   # DocumentRoot /u01/app/oracle/product/oracle10g/j2ee
# PROXY PARA O MESMO SERVIDOR
   RewriteEngine on
   RewriteRule ^(.*) http://www-pddataprev/deqs [P,L]

I guess i need more help unfortunatelly...
Thanks Fabricio.