httpd-users mailing list archives

From "José Euclides Silva Junior" <euclidesjr2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Trying to hide application(Java + Apache) directory from browser address bar
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 15:06:22 GMT
Dear Steve,
I ve already tried it, but i got a 404 error(notfound) even if i include a
jsp page reference as a Alias command parameter. This is because java
environment has their own control!
So, i tried to solve it with a redirection META TAG, but the java
directory(deqs) is still showed into the browser's address bar.
In fact, what i want is:
1) Submit: http://www-pddataprev
2) Apache sends this request to Java environment(Oracle App Server)
through ajp protocol(I guess...) ---> calling www-pddataprev/deqs(deqs is
the java app's root directory)
3) The response would hide the deqs directory from browser.
That's it!

I have tried somethings with proxypass but i havent gotten succeded yet...
Thank you!
Euclides.