httpd-users mailing list archives

From jayara...@tcs.com
Subject [users@httpd] LoadModule failed in windows - Help Help Help
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 13:08:42 GMT
Hi All,

                os_handle = LoadLibraryExW(wpath, NULL, 0);
                if (!os_handle)
                        os_handle = LoadLibraryExW(wpath, NULL,
LOAD_WITH_ALTERED_SEARCH_PATH);
                if (!os_handle)
is not able to load my customised mod_echo.so in Windows. I link an
additional lib file to the mod_echo.so and call a method. The mod_echo
size is approximately 3MB. Is it because of the big size the LoadModule is
failing?
Somebody please help.

Jayaram Ganapathy
and any attachments. Thank you