httpd-users mailing list archives

From jayara...@tcs.com
Subject [users@httpd] Help Needed in Integrating modules with Apache Windows
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 10:29:06 GMT
Hi All,

I have a static library of 8 mb size. I have a function in that static
library to which I take the input from mod_echo and the response I get
from that I send back. But in Windows I am getting a link warning 4013.
The module mod_echo is not  getting loaded if I link the huge static
library. Is there anything to be changed like the BASE etc to solve the
problem. Any help/guidance appreciated.

Thanks
Jayaram Ganapathy
and any attachments. Thank you