httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mididoc Productions" <m...@mididoc.com>
Subject AW: [users@httpd] server busy
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 22:52:57 GMT
thank you Joshua,

I tried to mount the numbers, but I fear this was too high,
cause the apache server could not be started anymore.

Could you give me an idea about the amount please.

As I told you we have at the moment:

(original values)
StartServers 5

MinSpareServers 3
MaxSpareServers 5

MaxClients 100 (50 was the original value)

If we change the values to:
StartServers 10

MinSpareServers 6
MaxSpareServers 10

say double the values, is this what you would propose?

Thanks for a tip.

Regards

Mike Roland