httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] mod_ssl with Httpd2.2
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:45:38 GMT

What happens? what error do you get?

> Do I need to install any rpm apart from the listed rpms?

I've no idea. RPMs are self-loading packages for Linux so maybe a linux
guru could help you. Where did you get the RPMs? Could you refer back to
the supplier for docs/help?

Generally, you can get help on this list with configuring a working
apache or installation from the official sources. You have a third-party
source from a linux vendor so you'd need to find someone with experience
of that...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle