httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Devireddy, Nagendra Reddy (STSD)" <nagen...@hp.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem with Script/binary execution
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 15:19:58 GMT
Hi all,

I am facing some problem while access a .exe file from the server.

http://localhost:3444/test.exe

Its giving the following error :

Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, admin@domain.com and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error
log.
And this is the error message in server log ..
Premature end of script headers: test.exe, referer:
http://localhost:3444/test.exe
But I am able to run that exe from command line. Its generating correct
output. I have given the permissions as  rwxrwxrwx and tried. Then also
its giving the same problem.
Can some one help me on this..
Thanks in advance ..

Thanks and Regards,