httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Joseph" <cax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache upgrade problem
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 16:50:31 GMT
if the two computer have the same OS, you can use
"ldd -r /usr/local/apache2/bin/rotatelogs"  to locate the missed libraries,
and copy it from the right one.

HI, Joshua;

>Your base problem is that gcc is not installed correctly on your
>system.  Its libraries should be in the system-wide LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Also, I've confused by a question for a long time:
 after a remote login by SSHD, how to make a variable system-wide without
rebooting.