httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rob Wilkerson" <r.d.wilker...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SOT: Subversion Connection to Apache Fails Mid-Stream
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:00:46 GMT
Well, I found the problem, Joshua, and I'm hoping you (or someone) can
help me understand it a little better.  I dug through my httpd.conf
file and saw that the KeepAlive directive was set to Off so I turned
it on.

That seems quite logical, but I'd like to understand it better in a
practical example.  I read the docs, but they didn't really tell me
how it applies to my situation (or maybe I'm just too dense to get
it).

Can someone help me understand what that setting does and how it works?

Thanks.

> On 8/21/06, Rob Wilkerson <r.d.wilkerson@gmail.com> wrote:
> > That's the thing...I don't see anything.  I'm not a server guy, but
> > there just doesn't seem to be anything to see.  There's the error
> > message on the client side, but nothing to support it in any log file
> > I know of or can find.  I've pasted the end of a tail -f I just ran
> > while attempting another commit:
>
> Well, you'll need to look at the network trace.
>
> You should also try committing from a different client to see if that
> is the problem.
>
> Joshua.

Rob Wilkerson