httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dmitri Colebatch" <...@colebatch.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache with mod_wl strips Content-type header value on 202 response from WLS
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 03:27:49 GMT

> Smells of bug (unless of course it's confusion on your end).
> But 2.0.46 is very old.  Have you tried a more recent version
> (preferably 2.2 , where there are quite a few proxy changes)?

Unfortunately 2.2 isn't supported by mod_wl although I've been
starting to wonder what it is I'm getting out of mod_wl rather than
using mod_proxy.  Any other mod_wl users out there have thoughts on
this?

I'll try 2.0.59 and see if that brings any joy.

> Apache will sometimes modify response headers like this,
> but it certainly shouldn't do any such thing on a 202.

Thats what I would have thought.  It could of course be a bug in
mod_wl.  I'm assuming that I wouldn't be able to crank up the debug
high enough to actually find out where the header is being changed -
is this correct?

cheers
dim