httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Graeme Walker" <graeme.walk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Retirement of mod_aspdotnet
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 07:54:53 GMT
Hi,

Just so you guys know. I installed the latest 2.2 snapshot version of
mod_aspdot last night and everything is working well.

Current Config is:

Apache 2.2.3 + mod_ssl
mod_aspdotnet (mod_aspdotnet-2.2.0.2004-snapshot-rev419792.msi)
ASP.NET Framework 2.0 (And yes ASP.NET 2.0 does work with the module
including the dynamic WebResource.axd's)

Regards
Graeme W