httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rolands Mekšs <rola...@solcraft.lv>
Subject [users@httpd] require group posixGroup (LDAP)
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:27:47 GMT
I have LDAP directory with groups of class posixGroup (to do /etc/groups
functionality on servers ). I want LDAP to take over Apache2.2
authentification also. It's important to me that i can restrict access
to resorces by "require group" directive. However i'm having problems,
as it seems to me that mod_auth_ldap doesn't "understand" groups of
class posixGroup. When i create group of class groupOfUniqueNames
everything works fine, but again i can not do Posix group accounting. Is
there any way to make Apache look at my posixGroup objects?