httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rolands Mekšs <rola...@solcraft.lv>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_auth_ldap group authentification
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:17:58 GMT
I have working LDAP database I created to centrally authenticate several
Linux servers. Everything is fine with linux shell/samba logins. Now i
need to take over apache2.2 authentification. I installed
mm_mod_auth_ldap module from
http://www.muquit.com/muquit/software/mod_auth_ldap/mod_auth_ldap.html.
Authentification passes fine with require user directive. However i need
to check by group. As i see by documentation "require group" directive
works only with groups of groupOfUniqueNames class LDAP objects. I have
groups of PosixGroup class. How to solve this problem? I don't want to
keep two identical groups of two different classes.