httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jacqui Caren <jacqui.ca...@ntlworld.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Just relax everyone
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2006 09:03:17 GMT
Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Hi Jacqui and *,
> I have found some mailinglist managesrs, which reject E-Mails
> IF in the "From:" header are non RFC-2047 encoded caracters.

This makes sense - I have had similar problems with a
email filtering system in perl - the number of messages that
have incorrectly encoded headers and content is just plain scary.

I also find it regrettable that instead of trying to find the problem
the list ends up blacklisting people after being told it must be thier
fault. :-(

Jacqui