httpd-users mailing list archives

From Peter Horst <pho...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] virtual hosts and mod_rewrite
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 06:26:31 GMT
Boyle Owen wrote:

> [...]
I am trying to get requests to www.depaulacs.org to be redirected
automatically to www.depaulacs.org/blog/  The way I have it currently
configured, that doesn't happen.  I am not sure whether redirects need
to go inside the default vhost container, or just out in the main body
of my httpd.conf.  In any case I can't figure out how to do the redirect
properly...

Thanks -

Peter