httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Pratt <fairwi...@eastlink.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Vitualhosts ssl and apache2
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 16:06:59 GMT
This seems to be working for me testing the domain using a RewriteCond.
It brings up the message that the cert is not right for host but I am
not bothered by this at the moment. I simply want secure exchange for
login etc until I go from a virtual server with one ip to dedicated with
several ips.

Here I am rewriting from 8080 (regular port) as opposed to 8443 which is
the port the secure twisted server is running on. I can separate this
into separate virtual servers which would likely be best as you have
pointed out.

Regards
David