httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Pratt <fairwi...@eastlink.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Vitualhosts ssl and apache2
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 14:32:45 GMT
Hi Vincent, ok - I am trying something else that I have partially
working but I need something to fix my regex to catch to domain
properly. So may have need a RewriteCond that can compare domain name
coming in.

Here is what I have got so far but since my regex is not right for
domains - it moves on to the last RewriteRule that I have set up which
places it in the zope root - but good thing is that ssl works properly.
So I need a proper regex that will catch the domain so it will land on
the right rewrite rule. Many thanks.

Regards,
David

<VirtualHost *:443>
   RewriteEngine On
   RewriteRule ^.*mydomain\.com/(.*)
http://127.0.0.1:8080/am11727372/++vh++https:www.mydomain.com:443/++/$1
[L,P]
   RewriteRule ^.*mydomain1\.com/(.*)
http://127.0.0.1:8080/am12704055/++vh++https:www.mydomain1.com:443/++/$1
[L,P]
  RewriteRule ^/(.*)
http://127.0.0.1:8080/++vh++https:%{HTTP_HOST}:443/++/$1 [L,P]

   SSLEngine on
   SSLCipherSuite
ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL
   SSLCertificateFile /usr/local/etc/apache2/ssl.crt/self_signed.cert
   SSLCertificateKeyFile /usr/local/etc/apache2/ssl.key/self_signed.key
   SSLOptions +FakeBasicAuth +ExportCertData +CompatEnvVars +StrictRequire
   <Files ~ "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php3?)$">
     SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
   </Files>
   <Directory /usr/local/www/cgi-bin">