httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Pratt <fairwi...@eastlink.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Vitualhosts ssl and apache2
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 12:47:40 GMT
Hi Vincent. I have NameVirtualHost(s) set up as follows.

NameVirtualHost *:80
NameVirtualHost *.443

Sorry I did not include this in my previous message. The twisted SSL
server is pretty much stand alone and uses its own certificate source.
What I want to do is have the server running on localhost:8443 proxied
on 443 for a particular path.  Will I still need Apache's SSLEngine for
this?

Regards,
David