httpd-users mailing list archives

From "g xy" <gxy.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] can php module be compiled like this
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 02:23:36 GMT
Hi,All
     I now meet a very difficult envirenment. I have a apache http server
running which was originally compiled without DSO support, now I want to
substitute the php module to let it include new version of mysql client. How
should I do ? can I compile it with another apxs and then copy the installed
php to my apache server and then modify the httpd.conf to load new module? I
tried this way and when I tried to start apache, it says can't load php4.so?
what else should I do ? can anyone help me? Thanks!
--gxy