httpd-users mailing list archives

From Richard de Vries <richard_devr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SSL negotiation fails
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:18:38 GMT
To my knowledge this is not possible. Don't forget,
the SSL HandShake needs to be completed BEFORE your
client can successfully retrieve any data from your
webserver. So, if this handshake fails for whatever
reason (including cancelation by the user), the
connection is being torn down. i.e. Even if you could
configure something on the webserver, it wouldn't
matter because the client wishes to not proceed.

If anyone disagrees with me, I would love to hear
because I've had the need for something similiar.