httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sanjay Saha <sanjaydots...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] (sin asunto)
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2006 06:19:32 GMT
Dear Maria,

  It appears from your situation that you have just installed / about
to install Apache package over your SUN system but getting the SSL / TLS
error.  You got to install the appropriate module over the default
binary . There is another little hard but stable way.. i.e to compile
apache and other addon modules over sun system insted using binary.

  There is a very good website which you can take aid of (
www.sunfreeware.com ) .

  Regards..

Maria Elena Sanchez <mesl@tid.es> wrote:  Maria Elena Sanchez escribió:

> LDB escribió:
>
>> Maria Elena Sanchez wrote:
>>
>>> Hello, someone could to answer if the module SSL is installed
>>> already in Apache by fault or I have to install it?
>>> thank you

>> Which version of apache do you have installed? Which OS are running on?
>> Did you compile it yourself?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> LDB

> I have 2.2.3, on solaris, I disburdened the binary file of Internet
> and I am installing it but in form it says to me that not found SSL/TLS.
> Have you idea of that can be?

usr/local/ssl