httpd-users mailing list archives

From patric <pat...@zedcommerce.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Finding out what apache was compiled with
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 10:57:25 GMT
Hi guys

I have decided to install mod_backhand for load balancing on a few servers, and need to compile
apache with it in.
This is the first time I will be doing this, and have read over the documentation, and am
ready to go.
What I would like to know is how to find out what apache was compiled with on my current install,
so that if something goes wrong I can get the system back to its current state.

Im quite new to this, so any help or pointers would REALLY be appreciated! :-)

Thanx a heap!
Patric